Date published: 29/11/2020 republished: 10/12/2020 republished 22/01/2021
Our client in the automobile servicing sector is looking for experienced and hardworking mechanics on a full-time basis. We expect the candidate must have a to-do attitude and ready to work under pressure. Candidates are also expected to work on weekends and public holidays occasionally.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Perform maintenance and repair of customer vehicles.
· Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
· Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
· Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
· Test the functionality of parts and systems
· Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
· Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors, and other parts.
· Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
· Prepared to get an additional certification as needed.
· Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
· Help keep the repair shop clean and organized.
· Keep a professional appearance.
Required skills, qualification, and experience:
· Must have related experience for at least 24 months.
· At least high school completed
· Must be able to communicate in Maltese or English.
· Additional language proficiency is considered an asset.
· Good police conduct required.
In return you will receive:
· An attractive salary, plus performance incentives
· Excellent working environment and a friendly team.
· Career growth within the organization
Only candidates residing in Malta are encouraged to apply
Send your CV, Covering letter, and any other supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only consider applications sent to the above-mentioned email.
You are giving us your consent to store your personal data and to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes by sending an application at the above-mentioned email.
We will contact shortlisted candidates within 4 weeks. We will store your CV on file for the next 180 days to consider for future vacancies. If you do not want us to keep your CV in our record file, please state it in the last paragraph of the cover letter.