Published on: 18/11/2020
(Malta Job Alert)
Our client in catering sector is looking for food delivery riders who are experienced in riding scooters and delivering food. We expect the candidate must have a to-do attitude and ready to work under pressure. Candidates are expected to work weekends, evening shifts. Candidates required to work in all weather (Hot, dry, cold, windy, wet) conditions.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Pick up orders from the restaurants
• Check the items are packed correctly complying with health and safety and spill-proof.
• Accept payments for delivered items.
• Provide excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
• Communicate with clients in person and over the phone or other available online gadgets or apps
• Check and accept job assigned over the phone or app
• Use google map and/or use your own area knowledge to find the best route to deliver the order on time.
• Check order status and follow the instruction provided at the order slip or delivery app.
• Work flexibly and loyally
• Keep the vehicle clean, tidy, and in excellent condition.
• Required skills, qualification, and experience:
• Must have a food delivery experience for at least 6 months.
• At least high school completed
• Must be able to communicate in English.
• Must be hygienic
• Good numeracy skill is required.
• Good internet skills are required.
• Food handling course is required.
• A valid scooter riding license required.
• good police conduct required.
• Must be able to ride scooters in any weather conditions.
• Must have own vehicle (Fuel and maintenance allowance is provided)
• Must have a smartphone with adequate data availability.
In return you will receive:
• An attractive salary, plus performance incentives
• Excellent working environment and friendly team.
• career growth within the organization
Only candidates residing in Malta are encouraged to apply however still abroad applications will be considered too.
Send your CV, Driving Licence copy, cover letter, and any other supporting documents at email@example.com. We will only consider applications sent to the above-mentioned email.
You are giving us your consent to store your personal data and to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes by sending an application at the above-mentioned email.
We will contact shortlisted candidates within 4 weeks. We will store your CV on file for the next 180 days to consider for future vacancies. If you do not want us to keep your CV in our record file, please state it in the last paragraph of the cover letter.