Date published: 09/02/2021
Our client in the freight service sector is looking for experienced and hardworking Panel Beaters on a full-time basis. We expect the candidate must have a to-do attitude and ready to work under pressure. Candidates are also expected to work on weekends and public holidays occasionally.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of boat/ship/vehicles to assess extent of damage
· Disassembling damaged boat/ship/vehicles parts
· Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired
· Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies
· Reassembling vehicle body parts and accessories
· Replacing or repairing windows, interiors and exterior trim
· Filling and sanding bodywork
· Carrying out painting in booth oven
· Performing final finishing and polishing
Required skills, qualification, and experience:
· Must have related experience for at least 12 months.
· Must be able to communicate in Maltese or English.
· Additional language proficiency is considered an asset.
In return you will receive:
· An attractive salary, plus performance incentives
· Excellent working environment and a friendly team.
· Career growth within the organization
Only candidates residing in Malta are encouraged to apply
Send your CV, Covering letter, and any other supporting documents at hr @ europerecruitment.eu. We will only consider applications sent to the above-mentioned email.
You are giving us your consent to store your personal data and to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes by sending an application at the above-mentioned email.
We will contact shortlisted candidates within 4 weeks. We will store your CV on file for the next 180 days to consider for future vacancies. If you do not want us to keep your CV in our record file, please state it in the last paragraph of the cover letter.