Our clients in the hospitality and catering sectors are looking for Housemen who are trained or experienced as the Housemen. We expect the candidate must have a to-do attitude and ready to work under pressure.
Job Start from: 15/04/2021
Roles and responsibilities:
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Handling public area works
Required skills, qualification, and experience:
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Professional and polite.
In return you will receive:
- An attractive basic salary, plus performance incentives
- Excellent working environment and friendly work family.
- Professional growth
Only candidates residing in Malta are encouraged to apply
How to apply?
Send your CV, Covering letter(if included will be advantageous), and any other supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject must contain ‘Housemen – your full name’
We will only consider applications sent to the above-mentioned email following the instruction given.
You are giving us your consent to store your personal data and to share it with our clients for recruitment purposes by sending application at above mentioned email.
We will contact shortlisted candidates within 4 weeks. We will store your CV on file for next 180 days to consider for future vacancies. If you do not want us to keep your CV in our record file, please state it at the last paragraph of the cover letter.